It's came to my attention that I do not keep in touch as well as I use to. A friend of mine (Sarah) has a family blog and so I thought I'd try this out. I will try to add pictures and keep everyone up to date as much as possible. As for right now we are doing great! Derek is getting ready for the 11th grade and Chris for 1st grade. I still get to keep James at home with me for another 2 years. I don't think I'm as anxious to send him off as I was with Derek and Chris. Maybe because he is my last one. Derek and Chris are in Ohio right now visiting their grandparents. I'm sure they are having a great time. They get back next week. Then Derek will be off for a week long boy scouting trip. Then we will go to Reno for a few days for July 4th.
After that we will just hang out at the house and do whatever sounds fun until school start backs up.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment